Police tech with Ben

 

What about me ? 

Hi everyone, I am Benjamin Ariel Arcos Vega, and I am now 18 years old who lives in 

Repentigny. Troughout my life, I had the chance to experience a lot of things. For example,

this summer, i had the chance to be a sea cadet at the CFB Bagotville, located in Saguenay.

I had the chance to have a high rank and work with a lot of important people and that was 

a very amusing experience. Appart from that, I have tree sister, all more younger than me. 

I aslo have a cat named lucas, and I love racings sports. I am a fan myselft of karts, and I 

love when a group of friend is « down » for a race (on karting cars obviously). With all those

experiences and friends I develloped along the way of life, I decided to study in police 

technology, here at Ahuntsic College. I am now in my second year in this program and i love 

it. We have courses about crimonology, sociology, anthropology, communications, swimming,

and even courses about how to defend yourselft in certains situations. Eventually, I want to 

be a police officer and go high up on the ranks, but for me to accomplish my dreams, there

is a lot of work to do. In 2026, cegep will be over and I am planning of taking a break from

just a little while. That will give me the option to travel accros differents countries all around

the globe. 


Are you unsure how to pronounce a word? Use your browser's speech synthesis system to pronounce any word or phrase you type into the input box below.
Adapted code based on Jason Mayes' example here: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/xGXZaW Click the HTML button of your blog, and copy/paste the code found here. I checked this blog post for common grammar, punctuation and spelling errors using a free online ESL grammar checker.

Comments